Group Health Insurance
At Smith Insurance, we understand that a company is only as strong as its team. When your employees are well cared for and treated with dignity and respect, they will be grateful and productive in return. Therefore, going the extra mile for your employees can provide you with a competitive advantage and help you formulate a strong team supporting your company.
With all the implications surrounding Obamacare, offering health insurance options to your employees has never been more important. Simply offering health insurance to your employees can help you recruit and retain top-quality employees.
Group Life Insurance
In recruiting and retaining top-quality employees, you will want to offer employee benefit packages that provide your team with value. As the most important safeguard, offering life insurance options to your employees can give you both a competitive advantage and encourage your team to remain loyal and true to your company. Employees that are confident in the future well-being of their family will show their gratitude in the form of productivity.
At Smith Insurance, we understand the importance of employers providing their team with valuable assets. Allow us to compile an impressive employee benefits package that provides you with a competitive edge.
In order to continue your day-to-day operations and feel confident about the future, you must conduct the necessary retirement planning. In order to enjoy your golden years with confidence and peace of mind, you must invest in a retirement plan.
Various Retirement Plan Options:
- Long-Term Care
Employee Appreciation Plan
Smith Insurance now offers:
- Worksite home & auto insurance for your employees – all with the convenience of payroll deduction.
Good Will for the Company
- Your company can provide benefits that your employees need – at no cost and hassle-free for you!
- Voluntary, cost-free enhancement to your current benefits package.
- Smith Insurance takes care of all the details with hands-on execution.
- Attract and retain employees by offering insurance products that your employees need and want.
- No contracts or agreements – Completely voluntary!
- No minimum enrolment requirements.
Good Benefits for the Employee
- Your staff will appreciate the convenience and peace of mind that your new worksite plan delivers! The expanded benefits package provides personal insurance facilitated through payroll deduction.
- For Employees, that can mean no more late fees, no service charges and no large payments.
- Savings through a multi-carrier platform – Smith Insurance will provide multiple quotes and a solution for each employee.
- Flexible payment options: Payroll deduction, EFT, and traditional billing methods available.
- Customer service – Smith will always be there for your employee to answer claims, billing and coverage questions.
- Enrolment available anytime.